Chicago Deep Dish Pizza 4 Pack
The Legend. Gino’s East traditional Chicago style deep dish pan pizza with their famous golden crust, chunky tomato sauce, oozing with real aged cheese. Now that’s Chicago. Choose four of your favorite Gino’s pizzas to enjoy right in your own home.
- Each pizza is 48 oz, 11" in diameter and serves 2-3 people
Choose from the below toppings:
- Sausage Patty
- Crumbled Sausage
- Sausage and Pepperoni
- Chicago Fire- loaded with Hot & spicy sausage, fire roasted red peppers, red onions
- Meaty Legend- loaded with Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Canadian bacon, and bacon
Instructions / Storage
These Amazing Chicago-style pizzas can be prepared from a frozen or thawed state.
Frozen Pizza: 1. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven. 2. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F. 3. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 4. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 5. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 6. Again you should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
Thawed Pizza: 1. To thaw the pizza, keep the pizza in the refrigerator overnight. For best results, thawing should be done just before cooking. (Thawed Pizza can be kept up to two days in the refrigerator) 2. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven.
3. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 375°F. 4. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 5. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 6. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 7. You should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizzas ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.